Welcome to Butternut Farm Milford!

Butternut Farm  Milford NH

Butternut Farm Milford NH

dscn0605

Butternut Farm Milford NH has been growing vegetables and flowers since 1975.

13 responses to this post.

1. Posted by Jeanne Elliott on August 11, 2011 at 9:45 am

Noreen, I am glad I found you. I remember when we were young sitting in your Dad’s garden eating the green beans and tomotoes (with the salt shaker) right out of his garden. Your Mom & Dad were so good to me growing up. I will always remember them and your family. Your farm is so beautiful!

We live in Plymouth. When it’s not your busy time, I’d love to hear from you! I joined face book just to see our class.

Love,
    Jeanne (Henning) Elliott

2. Hi Jeanne,
    We are all well and starting a new career with a goat dairy. Selling milk soap and cheese. That keeps us pretty tide to the farm but enjoy visitors. We are easy to find in Milford NH. would love to see you.
    NOC

3. Posted by Cathie Simard on July 14, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say – I LOVE your farm!!! I work part time at a florist and we needed alot of zinnia’s for a wedding. I searched everywhere and was unable to find what I needed. Then I had stopped by the Farmers Market in Milford and to my surprise you had some. You told me about your field of flowers and I proceeded to go there and pick all the flowers I needed. I was so appreciative that you have such a wonderful garden for picking! I have been there many times since that day – what a great idea! I totally love it! I also love your salad mix with herbs.
    Thank you for all you do! And give a hug to your wonderful dogs that are always there to welcome you! I highly recommend the Butternut Farm – you won’t be disappointed!

4. Posted by Christine on August 4, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Your cukes and dill made some wonderful pickles today! I absolutely love your huge booth at the Milford Farmer’s Market!

5. I see a lot of interesting posts on your page. You have to spend
    a lot of time writing, i know how to save you
    a lot of work, there is a tool that creates high quality,
    google friendly articles in couple of seconds,
    just search in google – k2 unlimited content

6. I read a lot of interesting content here. Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of work, there is
    an online tool that creates readable, SEO friendly articles in minutes, just type
    in google – laranitas free content source

7. Posted by Shirley on April 30, 2015 at 3:57 pm

I would like to know when you have your hanging tomato plants.
    Thanks

8. Posted by Shirley on April 30, 2015 at 4:00 pm

I would like to know when you will have your hanging tomato plant out.
    Thanks

9. Posted by Stacy Mazzarella on October 8, 2018 at 1:37 pm

My dog was attacked at your farm while he was on leash and in the parking lot (per your sign) completely unprovoked. I was told by someone there (I assumed the owner of both the farm and dog who attacked) that it recommended no dogs however I see nothing here. How in good conscience do you allow a dog to roam free who has previously attacked (or had issues with other dogs?? My husband two boys and I could have been seriously hurt trying to get the dog off our dog. Thankfully our dog had no puncture wounds but we are all traumatized by the experience and the anger for the lack of compassion is great.

10. I am so sorry and surprised that our old dog was aggressive. He is usually sleeping in the garage or the kitchen just hoping someone will come to visit. He is only loose by accident other wise he is tied so he can’t go visiting Monson and the dogs down there. We encourage customers to keep their dogs in the car because of the goats but don’t have a sign, Tim & I don’t remember the incident and one of us is usually home, we don’t remember speaking to anyone. We are glad there was no injuries and sorry you had a bad experience at our farm.
    Noreen O’Connell, Butternut Farm Milford, Milford Goat Dairy
    ps: There is another Butternut Farm in the Farmington area.

11. Posted by Stacy Mazzarella on October 11, 2018 at 3:41 pm

I truly apologize about writing about my dog as it was the other Butternut Farm you mentioned. I had no idea there were 2 farms in NH with the same name. My mistake and again I apologize.

12. Thank you but sorry for your bad experience. We are closing this weekend but invite you to visit in the Spring to see our kids.

13. Posted by Shirley Robinson on October 11, 2018 at 5:09 pm

I have been to this farm a lot of times and it is one of the best farms around.